Some cookies serve an essential function and the websites cannot work properly without them. Where such essential cookies are used, they cannot be disabled.
Other cookies serve a functional purpose and improve the user experience of the websites. We use browser and Flash cookies to tell us, for example, whether you’ve visited us before, and to help us identify site features in which you may have the greatest interest. The browser and Flash cookies may enhance your online experience by saving your preferences while you are visiting a particular site so that you do not need to reset them each time you visit the website. Neither Browser nor Flash cookies can identify you as an individual. You can decline any Browser cookies through your browser however, without Browser cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of all our website features. Please see our disclosure section below to manage your Flash Cookies. Similar to Browser cookies, you may not be able to take full advantage of all website features once you have disabled Flash cookies.
Some types of cookies collect aggregate information which helps us to improve our websites by providing information, for example, on loading errors and the most visited webpages. Certain pages on our site may contain web beacons (also known as Internet tags, pixel tags, and clear GIFs). WTi uses web beacons to help display content to visitors and to generate statistics regarding web traffic and trends. Web beacons cannot identify you as an individual. Please see our disclosure section below to manage your Web Beacons.
WTi will provide notice and obtain consent to our visitors when cookies are used for targeted advertising purposes as required by local law. If a visitor declines to consent, they will not receive any advertising cookies.
We use the following cookies on our website:
1. Essential Cookies: These cookies are required to operate the site.
2. JSESSIONID – Stores a unique site-generated identifier for each computer or device visiting the site
3. Site Preferences – Stores the preferences a visitor has made on the site, including whether the visitor has opted out of non-essential cookies
4. ForeSee – Optimizes visitor experience when participating in a survey on the site; notes number of page views, page that presented the survey, and language, browser and operating system the visitor is using
5. 10KWizard – Facilitates search for SEC filings
1. Google Analytics and Adobe Omniture – Collect information about how visitors use the site to optimize visitor experiences; note visitor page views and clicks within pages, length of time spent on our sites, and search term or referring site that brought a visitor to the site
2. Kenshoo, DoubleClick, Search Ignite and Eye Wonder – Determine search term or referring site that brought a visitor to the site to assess the effectiveness of online marketing campaigns for the site
3. You may withdraw your consent for the web beacons used by this site by clicking the button below. Please note that many features of our websites depend on these technologies to deliver content or enhance presentation and removing these cookies may result in reduced functionality and diminished experience. Withdrawing your consent for these cookies disables them so they no longer perform the functions disclosed above. Please note that the disabled code for these cookies will still be present on your computer or other device and the cookies will be listed in your browser unless you also remove them from your browser using your browser settings; instructions may be found at www.aboutcookies.org.
We sometimes embed content and sharing tools from other (third party) sites. When you visit a WTi website with embedded third-party content or sharing tools, you may be presented with cookies from those third parties’ sites. We do not control the dissemination of these third-party cookies. You should check the relevant third-party website(s) for more information about these cookies, and whether and how you may opt-out of receiving them. Generally speaking, however, you may disable third party cookies by adjusting your browser settings – instructions may be found at www.aboutcookies.org.
1. YouTube : www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy
2. Brightcove and Tubemogul : support.brightcove.com/en/docs/video-cloud-player-cookies www.tubemogul.com/company/privacy
3. Disqus : docs.disqus.com/help/30
4. AddThis : www.addthis.com/privacy
5. ShareThis : www.sharethis.com/privacy
6. Google : www.google.com/policies/privacy/
7. LinkedIn : www.linkedin.com
8. Twitter : twitter.com/privacy
9. Facebook : www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
10. Flickr : info.yahoo.com/privacy/us/yahoo/flickr/details.html
11. RunKeeper : runkeeper.com/privacypolicy
12. Outbrain : www.outbrain.com/privacy